Doorway Reinforcing to Prevent Kick Ins
Kicking a door is the most common method of home invasion……. Soft wood door jamb breaks easily
- 70% of break-ins are by kicking or shoulder slamming a door (according to FBI).
- Deadbolts don’t hold because the soft wood behind them splinters.
- Although sometimes a deterrent, home alarms don’t stop intruders from entering your home.
- Experienced burglars are in and out of a house in 5 minutes. National police response time averages 20 minutes.
- Repairing a damaged jamb can cost more than $500.
- Reinforce key strike-points with a heavy-duty, high security strike plate.
- Security that works before intruders enter.
- Strengthen door casing with steel hardware so it will hold deadbolt to help keep intruders out.
- Turn any door into a security door that's attractive and economical.
- Install once for permanent, cost-effective security and peace of mind.
- Also repairs a broken door frame.
Call 404-289-6960 for installation